INFOPOWER has always aimed at full coverage of its customers’ needs. Taking into account the constantly increasing needs of the market and the modern technological developments, the company provides an Integrated Human Resources Management System (HRMS).
Integrated Human Resources Management System (HRMS). Comprising of the following subsystems:
Personnel Management. Read more →
Payroll, Payroll Budgeting, Cost Centers. Read more →
Personnel Attendance Management – Time & Attendance. Read more →
Shift Scheduling and Management. Read more →
Access Control, Visitor Management. Read more →
Job Costing. Read more →
All of the above subsystems have the following characteristics:
- Operating System: Windows (Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2104 etc)
- Open Architecture Database (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle)
- Fully customized and user-friendly environment
- Intergrated security, user access rights per task
- Export reports in Ascii, Word, Excel and other popular formats
- Reporting feature with integrated generator or third-party tools (i.e. SQL ServerReporting Services, Crystal Reports etc)
- Multiple companies feature
- Connectivity with 3rd party systems (ERP systems etc)
The supply and installation of the offered subsystems can be done gradually, since the design of the integrated system is modular.
HR MASTER has being used for many years by large and medium sized companies in both the private and the public sectors (see “Customers” section).